• Home Insurance (including condos, co-ops, apartments, and secondary / vacation homes)
  • Auto Insurance (including classic and collector vehicles)
  • Valuable Articles, Jewelry, Fine Arts, and Antiquities
  • Umbrella and Excess Liability
  • Flood Insurance
  • Identity Theft Insurance
  • Motorcycle / ATV Insurance
  • Boat / Personal Watercraft Insurance


If you own property in a flood plain and have a mortgage, federal law requires you to have flood insurance. Homes and businesses located in communities that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) are eligible for flood insurance through this federal program. Under this program, insurance companies issue flood insurance and the federal government administers the program.

There is no need to "comparison shop" for flood insurance because the rates are set by the NFIP and are the same through any carrier.